- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Condo One Siam you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Condo One Siam is conveniently located just 470 m from Seven Mercure Ibis Branch, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Condo One Siam, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 470 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Condo One Siam is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Karemeen & Sobereen is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ban Mo Restaurant is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Baan Mohmee Restaurant is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Payabhat Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 430 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Condo One Siam are:
- Yamaha Music Hall is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- The Petroleum and Petrochemical College is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Think Is Fun Ratchathewi is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.5 km from Condo One Siam and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.