- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Asset Five Group was established on September 5, 2013 by Khun Supachok Panchasap, a young, energetic executive with over 15 years of experience in the real estate industry with a vision of determination to develop a new type of real estate that reflects The lifestyle of the residents of the city center within the concept of Urbanized Living to meet the needs of consumers looking for value-for-money and true living needs. In just 6 years, the company can develop more than 8 real estate projects in potential locations. And has a pattern that stands out more than anyone
Latest of the company Received the Best Property Developer of the Year Award from “PropertyGuru Thailand Property Awards 2019”, the most prestigious real estate stage in Thailand And has the longest history of the real estate industry in Asia By receiving a total of 4 awards which are
- Winner: Best Housing Architectural Design (Bangkok)
- Winner: Best Housing Development (Bangkok)
- Winner: Best Recognition in CSR
- Highly Recommended: Boutique Developer
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Tonson One Residence is conveniently located just 270 m from Playground Store Co., Ltd., which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Tonson One Residence, the 3 closest being:
- Chewaree Flea Market is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Ploenchit Road is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- S.T.Diamond Design Company Limited is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Tonson One Residence is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ting Shop is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pine Place Thai Bistro is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- The Courtyard Bourbon Street is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Proudbangkok Proud Bangkok Piya Place Langsuan Building, Room 14 C, 14th Floor is the nearest health facility, which is 290 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Tonson One Residence are:
- Mulberry House International Pre School is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Enth-Degree Thailand is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Hamilton Institute of Studies is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 32.9 km from Tonson One Residence and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.