- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Tonson Court you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Tonson Court is conveniently located just 400 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Tonson Court, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Langsuan Condo branch is 410 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 860 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Tonson Court is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Restaurant is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Chicken and egg shop is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- abelle cafe is 360 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Acellence Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 870 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Tonson Court are:
- Ballet Waraporn Langsuan School is 340 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- NL Embassy Bkk is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Rapad is 530 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 33.3 km from Tonson Court and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.