- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Somkid Gardens you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Somkid Gardens is conveniently located just 560 m from Max Valu Tanjai, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Somkid Gardens, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Play Ground Store Company Limited is 510 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7 eleven is 520 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Somkid Gardens is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Somkid House is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Spirit Jim Thompson is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Lady L Garden Bistro is 450 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
KPS clicnic is the nearest health facility, which is 610 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Somkid Gardens are:
- Ban Sin Workshop (Floor 3, The Ninth At Khit Lom Building) is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- KP Learning Space is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Son Sinlapa Na Sin School is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 30.7 km from Somkid Gardens and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.