- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Regent Royal Place 1 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Regent Royal Place 1 is located 2.2 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Regent Royal Place 1, the 3 closest being:
- Cigarista Penninsula Rajadamri is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Suvarnabhumi City Co., Ltd. is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- The Peninsula Plaza Bangkok is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Regent Royal Place 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Brasserie is 370 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Royal Place 2 Building is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- MoMo Bar is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
First IVF is the nearest health facility, which is 100 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Regent Royal Place 1 are:
- Fully Baked Story Co.,Ltd. is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- BIDA Bangkok International Dance Academy is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Ban Silp Dek School is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Flying Travel Co., Ltd. is located 2.2 km from Regent Royal Place 1 and it takes about 5 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.