- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
17.08.22 Earn: Confirm commission of 1 month for a 1-year contract
* more details in the documents
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Conrad Bangkok you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Conrad Bangkok is conveniently located just 70 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Conrad Bangkok, the 3 closest being:
- All Seasons Place is 20 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Kerry All Season is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Mahatun Plaza is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Conrad Bangkok is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tasnim Toast is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Café@2 is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- KFC is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Absolute Health Integrative Medicine Center is the nearest health facility, which is 150 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Conrad Bangkok are:
- Kids Kingdom Play Center (Kids Kingdom Play Center) is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- RC International School is 240 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Baanflute is 340 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 32.8 km from Conrad Bangkok and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.