- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Lak Song Niwet Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Lak Song Niwet Village is conveniently located just 140 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Lak Song Niwet Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7-ELEVEN is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Pa Pa Shop is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
The surrounding area, where Lak Song Niwet Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sausage I-Tar is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ozone is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Auntie shaved ice is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Pet Animal Hospital, Petchburi is the nearest health facility, which is 3.7 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Lak Song Niwet Village are:
- Ua Petch Kindergarten is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Wirasunthon Business Administration Technological College is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Wirasunthorn School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 58.3 km from Lak Song Niwet Village and it takes about 1 hour 15 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.