- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Diamond Taweesuk Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Diamond Taweesuk Village is conveniently located just 450 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Diamond Taweesuk Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 880 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- 7-ELEVEN is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 5.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Diamond Taweesuk Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sahamit Chicken and Rice is 450 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Auntie shaved ice is 580 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Sausage I-Tar is 640 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Pet Animal Hospital, Petchburi is the nearest health facility, which is 3.9 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Diamond Taweesuk Village are:
- Ua Petch Kindergarten is 450 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Srinakarin House Foundation for Slum Child Care is 6.4 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
- Bile production center Hathai Rak Child Center is 5.9 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 58.5 km from Diamond Taweesuk Village and it takes about 1 hour 16 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.