- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Arunthong 3 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Arunthong 3 is conveniently located just 70 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Arunthong 3, the 3 closest being:
- Center Park Ekachai Bangbon Center Park is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Box Bikes - Box bikes, motorcycle boxes is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Lak Sam Temple Tree Shop is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Arunthong 3 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Drinking water production plant is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- three a.m. is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ban Mi Chicken Rice is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Chumchon Nakwatchara Uthit Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 180 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Arunthong 3 are:
- Preschool Child Development Center along Khlong Muen Cham Village 13 is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Banditwit Kindergarten is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Pracha Bamrung School is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
0 is located 0 from Arunthong 3 and it takes about 0. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.