- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Royal Park Ville Suwinthawong 44 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Royal Park Ville Suwinthawong 44 is located 5230 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 14 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Royal Park Ville Suwinthawong 44, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Jiffy is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Royal Park Ville Suwinthawong 44 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Home Steak is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Aum Pinto Shop is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- The Pizza Company is 5.3 km away (approx. 15 mins. by car)
Royal Bunny Rabbit Farm * is the nearest health facility, which is 12.2 km away (you can drive there in 24 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Royal Park Ville Suwinthawong 44 are:
- Wat Mai Lam Nok Khwaek School Min Buri District Office is 5.6 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
- Wat Mai Lam Nok Khwaek School is 5.6 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
- ajarn show petkongton is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 27.2 km from Royal Park Ville Suwinthawong 44 and it takes about 41 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.