- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Kruewan Park Suwinthawong-Suwannabhumi you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Kruewan Park Suwinthawong-Suwannabhumi is conveniently located just 980 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kruewan Park Suwinthawong-Suwannabhumi, the 3 closest being:
- Coriander is 8.3 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- Lam Phak Chi Market is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven Chalong Krung is 7.9 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Kruewan Park Suwinthawong-Suwannabhumi is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pop Place is 840 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Boat Noodle for Life (Aunt Ied) is 760 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- 𝔐𝔶 ℌ𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔖𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢 is 670 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Lamphakchi Public Health Care Center is the nearest health facility, which is 3.3 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kruewan Park Suwinthawong-Suwannabhumi are:
- My Homes Village is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Lam Phakchi School is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Community Development Center is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 29.5 km from Kruewan Park Suwinthawong-Suwannabhumi and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.