- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Temsiri Village Nong Chock you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Temsiri Village Nong Chock is conveniently located just 640 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Temsiri Village Nong Chock, the 3 closest being:
- seven Eleven is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Temsiri Village Nong Chock is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Asian Kitchen by. Khun Lamai Maha Nakhon Thani Condo 129/12 is 830 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Asian Kitchen is 830 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Vegetable garden house is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Samphan Children Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 980 m away (you can walk there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Temsiri Village Nong Chock are:
- Department of information technology Mahanakorn University of Technology is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Mahanakorn University of Technology Football Stadium is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Mahanakorn University of Technology Gymnasium is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.3 km from Temsiri Village Nong Chock and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.