- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Amon Sap you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Amon Sap is conveniently located just 190 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Amon Sap, the 3 closest being:
- Amornsap Village is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Mamiao Wan Hair Design Shop is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- commercial vault is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Amon Sap is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Amornsap Rice Shop is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Bang Yen NJ is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Grilled Meatball Shop, Yay Sing is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Lamphakchi Public Health Care Center is the nearest health facility, which is 5.4 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Amon Sap are:
- Nursery and Child Development Ban Kru Mam is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- English By Krukwan is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Nusara Ruangman is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 26.7 km from Baan Amon Sap and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.