- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Origin Ram 209 Interchange is located 5.3 km away from Faith Dhamma Samphan and it can be reached within 10 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Origin Ram 209 Interchange, the 3 closest being:
- Kfit Market Thursday is 500 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Minoburi is 490 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Big C Super Center is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Origin Ram 209 Interchange is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Warm thai food is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Rice and Curry Shop is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ayu Indian Cuisine Bar & Grill is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Suk Public Service Center 43 is the nearest health facility, which is 2.9 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Origin Ram 209 Interchange are:
- Footpath along Klong Sean Seab is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Qmat International Company Limited is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Shanda Wen Wanxing Girls' School is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 15.7 km from The Origin Ram 209 Interchange and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.