- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Trop Onnut-Suvarnabhumi you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Trop Onnut-Suvarnabhumi is located 4.5 km away from Mallika and it can be reached within 11 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Trop Onnut-Suvarnabhumi, the 3 closest being:
- Tasu Tech Tasu Tech (Food Processing Machine Distribution Center) is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Royal Thai Herb is 4.8 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Hua Seng Karma Shop is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Trop Onnut-Suvarnabhumi is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Siam Bangna Land Company Limited is 1.9 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Decha Fish Head Hot Pot is 4.4 km away (approx. 11 mins. by car)
- Chong Charoen Grilled Shrimp, Lat Krabang District is 4.3 km away (approx. 10 mins. by car)
Dr. Songphol Clinical Medicine is the nearest health facility, which is 7.1 km away (you can drive there in 16 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Trop Onnut-Suvarnabhumi are:
- JFAC TRAINING CENTER is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Sanghirun is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Marialai Ladkrabang School is 5.4 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 12.6 km from The Trop Onnut-Suvarnabhumi and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.