- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Waterford Park Rama 4 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Waterford Park Rama 4 is conveniently located just 170 m from 7 eleven Phoomchit, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Waterford Park Rama 4, the 3 closest being:
- 108 Sfop is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 108 Shop is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Sukhumvit 48 is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Waterford Park Rama 4 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rainbow Runner Restaurant is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The Simple. is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- The Local Bar is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Fan ki garage is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Waterford Park Rama 4 are:
- Phra Khanong Witthaya School is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- B C C School is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Mepplus Company Limited is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 32.4 km from Waterford Park Rama 4 and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.