- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Vertier Sukhumvit you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Vertier Sukhumvit is conveniently located just 330 m from FamilyMart, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Vertier Sukhumvit, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- MaxValu Tanjai is 180 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Tops daily mini supermarket | Summer Hill is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Vertier Sukhumvit is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- MyJuicebkk is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- CRAFT CLUB Bangkok is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mr. Meng Shop is 280 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Rescuers at Kluaynamthai Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 810 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Vertier Sukhumvit are:
- the-Raffine is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Nessa’s school is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Modern Montessori International Pre-School is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 32.4 km from Vertier Sukhumvit and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.