- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Diamond Sukhumvit you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Diamond Sukhumvit is conveniently located just 210 m from 7-eleven Onnut, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Diamond Sukhumvit, the 3 closest being:
- 7 eleven Onnut -1 is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- K79room Hostel is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Diamond Sukhumvit is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Siam Rattana is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Krua Savoey Restaurant is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- 4 Men Giow Noodle is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Suk Public Service Center 21, Phra Khanong Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 250 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Diamond Sukhumvit are:
- Tookie teacher teaches online marketing. is 20 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Ahmed aide aK is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- A Chiwawitthaya School is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.1 km from Diamond Sukhumvit and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.