- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Wyndham Bangkok Queen Convention Center, a high-rise luxury condominium on the new CBD location in Bangkok. The project comes with a stunning view of Benjakitti Park and a 360-degree view of the Chao Phraya River curve, under the concept of 'Luxury Hideaway Residential.' It allows the residents to experience elegant living in the heart of the city and relaxation amid a superior lifestyle, only 400 meters to Rama 4 Road, and 50 meters to a convenient transport from Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre MRT
Since the condominium is developed under Wyndham, a five-star luxury hotel chain, the residents will receive services as if they are in the hotel as follows;
- Staff in the common areas such as valet, door operator, and personal cleaning staff
- Private shuttle service for the transfer to key spots and nearby shopping areas such as Emporium and The Emquartier
- Special privileges as a Wyndham member to earn reward points for a discount in shopping centers or hotels around the world
- Multipurpose area for business purposes such as a banquet room and a seminar room
- Siamese technology for better living such as heat protection walls, noise-reduction walls, and bathroom-smell-reduction technology
388 Soi Phaisingto Ratchadapisek Road, Khlong Toei, Khlong Toei, Bangkok
Wyndham Bangkok Queen Convention Center is a development from Siamese Queens and was completed in 2019. The project is a high-rise condominium of 1 building with 33 floors on an area of 2 rai. It comprises 331 residential units in total with 12 units maximum on each floor. The parking space can accommodate 230 cars or 70% of the total units (excluding double parking).
- 1 bedroom: 104 units (34.56-35.40 sq.m)
- 1 bedrooms Plus: 104 units (58.09 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms: 104 units (76.45-102.61 sq.m)
- 3 bedrooms: 18 units (131.03-133.66 sq.m)
- Penthouse: 1 unit (154.04 sq.m)
The project sells fully-fitted rooms consisting of a Digital Door Lock, kitchen set, stoves and hoods, built-in furniture, recessed air conditioners, etc.
The project's facilities are mainly on the 33rd floor as follows;
- Rooftop swimming pool
- Sauna and steam
- Fitness center with a personal trainer
- Business Center
- Siamese Club
- Exclusive Lounge
- Exclusive garden
- Automatic parking
- Access Card Control
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
Direction to the project
- To get to the project by car, start from Asoke intersection heading south to Ratchadaphisek Road for about 1.4 kilometers. When you reach Rama 4 intersection, turn left and go straight for 150 meters and turn left to Soi Phaisingto at FYI Center. Go straight for 400 meters; you will find the project located on the left-hand side.
- In case you get to the project public transport, use the MRT, the closest station is Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre MRT. Take Exit 4 and use the shortcut to Soi Phaisingto for 50 meters. You will find the project on the left-hand side.
At Siamese Asset, our goal is to be the most trusted property development company that delivers "Assets of Life" to our customers with cheaper price tag than other property development companies having the same standard; provides sustainable value growth to our shareholders; creates challenging and rewarding work for our people in an environment that respects and values their contributions.
1.Developing exceptional quality properties with distinctive customer service that exceeds our customers' needs and expectations by ensuring the cheaper price tag than competitors with the same standard;
2.Operating with unbending ethical standards;
3.Creating a work environment that provides employees with opportunities for personal and professional advancement and rewarding return;
4.Building strong and profitable relationships with our suppliers as a customer of choice;
5.Growing shareholder value through corporate sustainability.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Wyndham Bangkok Queen Convention Centre you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Wyndham Bangkok Queen Convention Centre is conveniently located just 320 m from 7 11, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Wyndham Bangkok Queen Convention Centre, the 3 closest being:
- Supermarket is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Downtown Exhibition is 680 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Bro, Kotchkan is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Wyndham Bangkok Queen Convention Centre is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pee Khaek Kai Five Stars Soi Phaisingto is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pork Noodles on the edge is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Spicy Mala Tea, Tongue Jerky is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
TPP Healthcare International Khlong Toei is the nearest health facility, which is 640 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Wyndham Bangkok Queen Convention Centre are:
- Sod Community is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- School of Tax is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Sunshine Nursery is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 33.5 km from Wyndham Bangkok Queen Convention Centre and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.