- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Wilshire you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Wilshire is conveniently located just 30 m from 7 Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Wilshire, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 90 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Max Valu Tanjai is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Wilshire is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Som Tum Som Cart is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- khaohom Chun Chim - Hom Chuan Rice Shop is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- New Cowboy Bar & Restaurant is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Parking pattern at the end of the alley is the nearest health facility, which is 230 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Wilshire are:
- Sai Namthip School is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Australian International School Bangkok is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Sai Nam Hung School is 120 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.6 km from Wilshire and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.