- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The Nest Sukhumvit 22 is a luxurious low-rise condominium potentially located in the Klong Toey area, the city's heart. With only a few steps, you can reach the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center MRT and Phrom Phong BTS. The project is surrounded by many convenient places such as department stores, the Emporium, the EmQuartier, and Terminal 21 that meet all lifestyles and bring comforts to your living and traveling.
The project is completely equipped with premium facilities, including a fully-equipped fitness center, a saltwater swimming pool, a leisure area, and many more. The Nest Sukhumvit 22 also fulfills peace and relaxation to you with Practical Urban Space, a large garden at over 300 square meters within the project. The rooms are beautifully and functionally designed and vary up to 4 types and sizes. The Nest Sukhumvit 22 is a project to respond to all living desires.
The Nest Sukhumvit 22 is located at Soi Sukhumvit 22, Maasuk Road, Klong Toey, Khlong Toei, Bangkok. The project is a low-rise condominium of 2 buildings with a height of 8 floors on approximately 2 rai. There are 316 residential units. It is a project developed by The nest property company and was completed in 2017.
- Studio (24 sq.m)
- 1 bedroom (27.50 - 33 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms (41 - 56.5 sq.m)
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Garden and Glass House
- Entertainment space
- 24-hour security system with CCTV and key card system
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by private car, start from Sukhumvit Road at Asoke Montri Intersection. Then, drive for 550 meters and turn right at Sai Nam Phueng Intersection to Soi Sukhumvit 22. Go straight for 1.1 kilometers and turn right to Soi Setthee Taweesup. Continue for 200 meters; you will reach the project on the right.
- To get to the project by public transportation, the nearest station is Queen Sirikit Center MRT. After getting off the Skytrain, take Exit 4 and turn left onto Soi Phaisingto. Go down for 160 meters and turn left again. Continue for 300 meters and turn left onto Soi Setthee Taweesup 2. Continue for 120 meters; you will find the project on the left.
Founded in 2009, The Nest Property Co., Ltd. has carved a niche for itself as a leading developer of upscale boutique condominiums in Bangkok’s real estate market.
The company focused on developing high-end condominium projects with amenities and modernized facilities in Bangkok’s commercial business district. Targeting new generation home-seekers looking for stylish and spacious condo units with all the conveniences that their location could offer.
In line with its mission to be the leading provider of classy yet affordable urban homes, The Nest Property has augmented its land bank by acquiring several pieces of land at strategic locations in the city. The company has set sights on an ambitious growth plan with more new projects slated for the years to come.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Nest Sukhumvit 22 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Nest Sukhumvit 22 is conveniently located just 80 m from Lawson 108, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Nest Sukhumvit 22, the 3 closest being:
- 7-eleven convenience store is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7 Eleven is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven, Sukhumvit 22 Branch is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Nest Sukhumvit 22 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Shabu Land is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Shabu Land Sukhumvit 22 is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Shabu Land - Shabu Land, Sukhumvit 22 is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
W-asia, BHS is the nearest health facility, which is 520 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Nest Sukhumvit 22 are:
- Sunshine Nursery is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Soi Roi Phrik, Child Development Center, Khlong Toei Community is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Thep Prathan Community is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.4 km from The Nest Sukhumvit 22 and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.