- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Sethi Terrace you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sethi Terrace is conveniently located just 230 m from FamilyMart, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sethi Terrace, the 3 closest being:
- Millie Molly Building is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Thousand Malle is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- V.Siam Optical 29 is 740 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Sethi Terrace is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Calisman Restanrants and Club is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- J Cafe Sukhumvit 20 is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Banjoo Korean BBQ is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 210 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sethi Terrace are:
- LITTLE RAYS & CO is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Aksara International School is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Australian International School Bangkok, Soi 20 Campus is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 29.0 km from Sethi Terrace and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.