- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Saranjai Mansion you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Saranjai Mansion is conveniently located just 10 m from 7-Eleven (Saranjai Mansion), which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Saranjai Mansion, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven (T-intersection to Soi 6) is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Saranjai Mansion is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Bloom Cafe is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nimes Coffee is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok - Managed by Accor is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Bangkok International Dental Hospital, Bangkok International Dental Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 6.6 km away (you can drive there in 18 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Saranjai Mansion are:
- Jindapong School is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Yan Nawa Community is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Muay Thai Gym Krunun (Khru Nunt Muay Thai) is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.9 km from Saranjai Mansion and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.