- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at S16 Residences you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
S16 Residences is conveniently located just 50 m from Lawson 108, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of S16 Residences, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Daily Need Shop is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- Maxvalu Tanjai is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where S16 Residences is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- James Sense Restaurant is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ate is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Kuppa is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.9 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of S16 Residences are:
- Bestchoice Translation is 20 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Chormongkorn Phut Crop Company Limited is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- AP Academy Lab is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.7 km from S16 Residences and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.