- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Rembrandt Sukhumvit you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Rembrandt Sukhumvit is conveniently located just 40 m from FamilyMart, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Rembrandt Sukhumvit, the 3 closest being:
- Thousand Malle is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Millie Molly Building is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- V.Siam Optical 29 is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Rembrandt Sukhumvit is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Deck Bangkok (thedeckbkk) is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Thai He Restaurant is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Green Garden is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Eartone: Ear Nose Throat & Hearing Aids Medical Center (Sukhumvit 22 Branch) is the nearest health facility, which is 700 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Rembrandt Sukhumvit are:
- Siam Phatthana Sueksa English Language School is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Chulburi Province is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Rabilsan School of Music is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.7 km from Rembrandt Sukhumvit and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.