- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Newton Tower you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Newton Tower is conveniently located just 140 m from 7-Eleven (Saranjai Mansion), which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Newton Tower, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Sukhumvit 8 is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Newton Tower is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok - Managed by Accor is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nimes Coffee is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Unknown, may be anonymous, food stall run by two moms is 530 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Bangkok International Dental Hospital, Bangkok International Dental Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 6.8 km away (you can drive there in 19 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Newton Tower are:
- Wan Witthaya School is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Wannawit School is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Yan Nawa Community is 940 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 29.1 km from Newton Tower and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.