- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Las Colinas Condominium is situated in the center of Sukhumvit, an ideal location amid convenient public transportation. It is opposite to Sukhumvit MRT station, just 2 minutes by foot and close to Asoke BTS.
The project's highlight is its location near Sukhumvit MRT in 130 meters, and Asok BTS in 230 meters. The project's frontage also has a bus station while there are Terminal 21, a shopping venue, and restaurants on the opposite side. The 7-Eleven convenience store is adjacent to the project. Nearby, you can also get to the Interchange 21 Building and Soi Cowboy, a source for nightlife.
Las Colinas is located on Asok Montri Road, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok.
The project is a single-building condominium at a 44-story high and 198 residential units.
The project facilities include a swimming pool, a gym, a sauna, a garden, a kid's club, a BBQ area, passenger elevators, car parking, security systems, and CCTV for 24 hours.
Direction to the project
- To get to the project by BTS, get off at Asoke station and walk towards Phrom Phong until you reach Asoke Montri Intersection. Turn left onto Asoke Montri Road for 100 meters; you will see the project on the right side.
- To get to the project by car, the nearest expressway is Si Rat Expressway, which is 2 kilometers away from the project.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Las Colinas you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Las Colinas is conveniently located just 80 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Las Colinas, the 3 closest being:
- Metro Mall MRT Sukhumvit is 270 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- PLINN - Terminal21 is 90 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Interchange 21 is 90 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Las Colinas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sam's 2000 is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Alfredo pizzeria is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Cooper Steakhouse2 Asoke is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
MOS Dental Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 130 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Las Colinas are:
- Jitanuphas Institute, Branch 25 Asoke-Sukhumvit (Las Colinas building) is 110 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Enhance universal skills is 270 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Wilding Golf Performance Centers - ASOKE is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.0 km from Las Colinas and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.