- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at GM Tower you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
GM Tower is conveniently located just 140 m from Max Valu Tanjai, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of GM Tower, the 3 closest being:
- MaxValu Tanjai is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where GM Tower is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Jengor is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Krua Je Ngor is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Banjoo Korean BBQ is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
IVF Worldwide is the nearest health facility, which is 120 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of GM Tower are:
- Australian International School Bangkok is 120 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Sai Namthip School is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Sai Nam Hung School is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 29.0 km from GM Tower and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.