- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok is conveniently located just 210 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok, the 3 closest being:
- Sukhomvit Soi 50 is 840 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Top Supermarket Robinson Sukhumvit Branch is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Tops Robinson Asoke is 990 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rommanee Phuket Local Restaurant Romani Restaurant - Sukhumvit 8 is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Prai Raya is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- RimSuan is 1.1 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Community Medicine Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.0 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok are:
- Kai kloi is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Cooking Things is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- BaanKhunPoo Nursery is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 29.2 km from Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.