- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Promsak Mansion you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Promsak Mansion is conveniently located just 160 m from 7 Eleven (Branch 13519), which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Promsak Mansion, the 3 closest being:
- 7 Eleven Richmond Rama 4 (13519) is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Four Wings Hotel (Branch 1486) is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Promsak Mansion is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- indian restaurant is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Indus is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Peking is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
The Medici Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 400 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Promsak Mansion are:
- Vanessa Sukhumvit26 School is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- KiddyKare International Kindergarten (Bangkok) is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Little Strokes is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.6 km from Promsak Mansion and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.