- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Hope Land Sukhumvit 24 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Hope Land Sukhumvit 24 is conveniently located just 30 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Hope Land Sukhumvit 24, the 3 closest being:
- Kids line is 990 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
- RegettaCanoe at The Emporium is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- MARON Jewelry @Emporium Department Store (G Floor) is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Hope Land Sukhumvit 24 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Vistro - Vegan Cafe & Restaurant is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- VIZZA - Best 100% Vegan Pizza in Bangkok is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- WAKI WAKI Vegetarian Sushi is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Sapho Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 140 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Hope Land Sukhumvit 24 are:
- KIDDIES CORNER is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Phen Beauty School is 980 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
- Kiddies Korner School is 510 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.5 km from Hope Land Sukhumvit 24 and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.