- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Bright Sukhumvit24 is a high rise condominium located in the Sukhumvit area, the heart of prosperity in Bangkok. This location is accessible to all urban lifestyles with convenient transportation. It merely takes 800 meters away from Phrom Phong BTS Station. This project makes you no longer worry about traffic congestion in Bangkok. The project's spacious rooms are ideal for privacy. Bright Sukhumvit 24, the condominium that will make your busy life in the capital city easier.
Bright Sukhumvit24 is a 36-story high-rise condominium on an area of 4.5 rai. This project consists of 2 buildings with a total of 292 residential units. It was developed by Albright Holdings and completed in 2009. The price starts at 7 million baht.
- 1 Bedroom (66 – 74 sq.m)
- 2 Bedroom (87 – 91 sq.m)
- 3 Bedroom (157 – 189 sq.m)
- Penthouse (542 sq.m)
- Swimming pool
- Jacuzzi pool
- Multi-purpose room
- Aerobic and Yoga room
- Spa room
- Security 24 hrs./ CCTV
85 Sukhumvit 24, Klongton Subdistrict, khlong Tan District, Bangkok
Direction to the project
- To get there by car, start from Thonglor Intersection on Sukhumvit Road, go straight and turn left into Soi Sukhumvit 24, then continue driving about 800 meters. The project will be on your right.
- To get there by public transport, the nearest BTS station is Phrom Phong station, which is about 800 meters away. When you get off at Phrom Phong BTS station, take Exit 4. go down the road until you reach Soi Sukhumvit 24, turn right into the alley for 800 meters. The project will be on your right.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Bright Sukhumvit 24 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Bright Sukhumvit 24 is conveniently located just 120 m from LAWSON 108, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Bright Sukhumvit 24, the 3 closest being:
- Decor8 is 610 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Bro, Kotchkan is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Supermarket is 920 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Bright Sukhumvit 24 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Bistro M is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Seafood Market and Restaurant is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Family Mart, Soi Sukhumvit 23 is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Sukhumvit Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 360 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Bright Sukhumvit 24 are:
- Leadbetter Indoor Golf Academy is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Sai Nyan Sai Thip Factory is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Chain is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.2 km from Bright Sukhumvit 24 and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.