- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Baan Sukhumvit Condo is a part of condominium projects in and around Sukhumvit area.
Developed by Baan Sukhumvit Enterprise,
Baan Sukhumvit condo is a single-building residential condominiums tugged away deep inside a green oasis of big and small beautiful green trees,
a setting not easily found in Bangkok anymore. The construction of Baan Sukhumvit was finally completed in the summer of 1998.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Baan Sukhumvit you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Sukhumvit is conveniently located just 410 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Sukhumvit, the 3 closest being:
- San Udom Market is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Spinell Gallery is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Work place is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Sukhumvit is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- curfew Roasted Pork is 400 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Khun Nu's Kitchen, Soi Sansuk, next to Channel 3, Maleenont Building is 440 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Aunt Tak Pa Tong Go is 350 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Sukhumvit 36 Clinic (SUKHUMVIT AESTHETICS) is the nearest health facility, which is 330 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Sukhumvit are:
- The Tiny Seeds International Pre-school The Tiny Seed International Kindergarten is 40 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- HEI Schools Bangkok - International Kindergarten is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- SOLTILO FAMILIA SOCCER SCHOOL THAILAND is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 27.7 km from Baan Sukhumvit and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.