- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Baan Pakapun you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Pakapun is conveniently located just 500 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Pakapun, the 3 closest being:
- RegettaCanoe at The Emporium is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- MARON Jewelry @Emporium Department Store (G Floor) is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- The Emporium is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Pakapun is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- VEGANERIE Concept is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Blue House is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Fat Aunt's shop as you wish. is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Sapho Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 600 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Pakapun are:
- Kiddies Korner School is 40 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- KIDDIES CORNER is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Sukhumvit English Language School is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.8 km from Baan Pakapun and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.