- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Palm Apartments you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Palm Apartments is conveniently located just 140 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Palm Apartments, the 3 closest being:
- Wrkstuff X Urbanhommes Store is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Thai scout is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Ronny Julie is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Palm Apartments is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Folk Kitchen is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pork blood soup inlets is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Hia Wong Fried Pork is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Super Pet Veterinary Clinic Super Pet Veterinary Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 560 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Palm Apartments are:
- SG&L Wisdom Company Limited is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Narasikkhalai School is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- International Pioneers School is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 39.6 km from The Palm Apartments and it takes about 42 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.