- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Citrine Sathorn-Taksin you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Citrine Sathorn-Taksin is conveniently located just 460 m from Kudsan Bakery & Coffee, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Citrine Sathorn-Taksin, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Krungthon 4 Branch, Saraphi Community is 410 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven, Taksin 2 Branch, Wongwian Yai is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Tops daily mini supermarket | Saraphi Soi 3 is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Citrine Sathorn-Taksin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pork Fried Rice is 190 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Spicy food, Mr. Oh is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Dainty Garden is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Nakornthon Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 390 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Citrine Sathorn-Taksin are:
- Drawtime Classroom Academy is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Free Ville Education Co., Ltd. is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Shoes School teaches fashion design, shoes, bags is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 40.0 km from Citrine Sathorn-Taksin and it takes about 41 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.