- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Banyan Tree Residences Bangkok you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Banyan Tree Residences Bangkok is conveniently located just 190 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Banyan Tree Residences Bangkok, the 3 closest being:
- Hiang Ki Restaurant is 20 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Klong San Pier is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Petch Thong Ratchapruek is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Banyan Tree Residences Bangkok is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Society Fried Pork Rice is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Khao Moo Tod Society is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pork Floss Curry Rice Shop is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Fitness Center Taksin Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 410 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Banyan Tree Residences Bangkok are:
- Watthongnoppakhun School is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Wat Thong Noppakun School is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Wat Phichaiyati School is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 38.3 km from Banyan Tree Residences Bangkok and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.