- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Supalai River Place, a high-rise condominium in the Charoen Nakorn area along the Chao Phraya River. Outstanding in the Modern Oriental style, which is the integration of modernity and East Asian decoration. The top of the building is designed with a hull shape but reduces the details. Therefore, it brings out minimal style but luxury simultaneously. The balcony has adopted the characteristic of waves into the exterior design. The unique style makes the condominium remarkable and becomes another landmark in the curve of the Chao Phraya River. The layout of the building is Y-shaped with a 42-story height, giving you a stunning view of the Chao Phraya River from every balcony. All of these come at an unbelievable price, starting at only 2.9 million baht.
The project is a 42-floor high-rise condominium consisting of 866 residential units and 20 units of shops. It is located in an area of 3 rai. The project was completed in 2009.
- Athorn (38 sq.m): A studio room type includes a kitchen, bathroom, dining area, balcony, and bedroom, connecting to the living area.
- Penthouse with 2 bedrooms (74.5 sq.m): It includes a kitchen, bathroom, dining area, living room, and balcony. There are a small bedroom and a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- 2 Bedroom Suite: It includes a kitchen, bathroom, dining area connecting to the living room, balcony, small room, and master bedroom with an en suite bathroom with bathtub.
This type of room has the following types of rooms
- Riverfront Suite (88 sq.m)
- River View Suite (93 sq m)
- Riverside Suite (114.5-116.5 sq.m)
- 3 Bedroom Suite River Garden (215.50 sq m): It includes a kitchen, bathroom, dining area, balcony, 2 small bedrooms, and 1 master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom with bathtub.
Location The project is located at Charoennakorn Road (between Soi Charoennakorn 37 and Charoennakorn 39), Bang Lamphu Lang, Khlong San, Bangkok.
Direction to the project
To get to the project, start from Saphan Taksin BTS station, keep left to access Charoen Nakhon Road. After that, you will find SENA Fest on your left, turn right onto Charoen Nakhon Road, and turn left onto Soi Charoen Nakhon 37 to enter the project.
- Swimming pool
- Access Card Control
- Security 24 hrs.
Supalai Public Company Limited and its subsidiaries (group of companies) operate real estate development projects for living and commercial purposes. Our projects are conceptualized with the idea of a quality living place for quality community of “Supalai residents”.
We always develop our housing models with carefully selected materials that meet our ideal standards. Our pre and after delivery services are diligently supervised to foster a safe and friendly community for our clients’ utmost satisfaction.
The Company and our subsidiaries operate and own the following housing projects: detached houses, duplex houses, townhouses and condominiums in a variety of areas throughout Bangkok and peripheries including other provinces.
This is to respond to the need of the market and our many clients who have different preferences and goals, and are primarily those who are middle to high income earners.
Our priority is to focus on the completion of our current housing projects and deliver them by deadlines to create the brand awareness of “Supalai.” This name will be used as a leading name for every project, followed by specific name of each project to fit in with different project formats and the target market. Moreover, the Company is also the developer of offices for rent in the commercial districts, while the subsidiaries operates real estate project management as well as the management of hotels and resorts.
Currently, the Company and its subsidiaries have grown to become one of the leading companies in real estate business.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Supalai River Place you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Supalai River Place is conveniently located just 10 m from CP Fresh Mart, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Supalai River Place, the 3 closest being:
- PDBC BY PRODUCTBYCHAIN is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- IC jewelry is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- BOTTEGA VENETA ICON SIAM is 440 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Supalai River Place is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Your Pen is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tee Pochana Night Porridge 砂锅 粥 is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Crab Porridge is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Ditsara nursing home Charoen nakorn is the nearest health facility, which is 190 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Supalai River Place are:
- Institute of Life Sciences is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- MU TUTOR Charoen Nakorn is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Kumon is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 39.8 km from Supalai River Place and it takes about 42 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.