- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pruksa Ville 105/1 Ramintra-Phayasuren you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pruksa Ville 105/1 Ramintra-Phayasuren is conveniently located just 290 m from Cheap, good, standard, butter milk dessert, fresh coffee, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pruksa Ville 105/1 Ramintra-Phayasuren, the 3 closest being:
- Bang Beef is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Khun Au Dok Mai Shop is 400 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Rung Thawi Shop is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Pruksa Ville 105/1 Ramintra-Phayasuren is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Restaurant to order, eat rice, eat noodles is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Krua Ban Bang & Mahying, a la carte food is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Noodle Soi 4 is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
luberryplus is the nearest health facility, which is 3.3 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pruksa Ville 105/1 Ramintra-Phayasuren are:
- Setthabut Bamphen School is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- panmaneecnc Training House is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- S.Kanasin Company Construction of the Mantana Project Along the Kanchana Expressway is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.5 km from Pruksa Ville 105/1 Ramintra-Phayasuren and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.