- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Start living beyond your wildest dreams at Blossom Condo @Fashion Beyond, a high-rise condominium in the Ram Intra area that allows you to experience a new level of freedom in your life that is perfect in every way and meets the needs of a superior lifestyle with the intricate design of every detail, such as the building that is meticulously designed in a modern style. In addition, the room is also designed to have a 4.4-meter ceiling height and fully furnished with high-standard furniture. It is also equipped with well-selected facilities, such as 2 swimming pools, relaxing gardens in front of the project and on the rooftop, a fitness center, etc., to maximize everyone's comfort and relaxation.
Blossom Condo @Fashion Beyond is situated in a prime location in Ram Intra, close to the Ratchada-Ramintra Road, which is surrounded by amenities of daily life, such as Fashion Island, The Promenade Lifestyle Mall, Max Value Panya Village, Wonder World Extreme Park, Nopparat Ratchathani Hospital, Synphaet Ramintra Hospital, etc. Furthermore, the project offers a shuttle service to Wongwaen Rop Nok Tawan-ok BTS station, the pink line (Khae Rai – Min Buri), which is expected to open soon. It is another project that provides more than just a place to live but also helps to make your life more comfortable.
Blossom Condo @Fashion Beyond is located on Ratchada-Ramintra Road (Soi Ramintra 64), Khan Na Yao, Khan Na Yao, Bangkok. It is a 19-story high-rise condominium project with 1 building, 450 residential units, and 156 parking spaces or 35% of the total number of units (excluding double parking) on an area of 2 rai. The project was developed by Siamese Asset and was completed in 2019.
Room Types and Details
- 1 Bedroom (24.77 - 33.94 sq.m.)
- 2 Bedrooms (41.45 - 51.84 sq.m.)
- 24-hour security system
- Car parking
- Key-card access
- 2 Communal saltwater pools
- Communal gym
- Shuttle bus
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by public transport, you can take the bus to get to the project. The nearest bus stop is opposite Nopparat Rajathanee Hospital. Several buses run every 10 minutes, such as bus no. 26 NGV bus (AC) (Minburi-Victory Monument), bus no. 60 (Siam Park-Pak Klong Talad), and bus no. 36 Gor (Minburi-Victory Monument), etc. Once you get off the bus, walk northeast for 68 meters and turn left for about 300 meters; you will find the project on your left-hand side.
- To get to the project by car, you can start from Makro Ramintra by heading south on Ramintra Road for 750 meters. Then, slightly right onto Nopparat Rajathanee Overpass. Continue straight for 1.1 kilometers and turn left onto Ratchada-Ramintra Road (Route 350) for 215 meters. After that, use the left lane to take the exit toward Route 3278/Sari Thai Road for 84 meters, and you will find the project on your left-hand side.
At Siamese Asset, our goal is to be the most trusted property development company that delivers "Assets of Life" to our customers with cheaper price tag than other property development companies having the same standard; provides sustainable value growth to our shareholders; creates challenging and rewarding work for our people in an environment that respects and values their contributions.
1.Developing exceptional quality properties with distinctive customer service that exceeds our customers' needs and expectations by ensuring the cheaper price tag than competitors with the same standard;
2.Operating with unbending ethical standards;
3.Creating a work environment that provides employees with opportunities for personal and professional advancement and rewarding return;
4.Building strong and profitable relationships with our suppliers as a customer of choice;
5.Growing shareholder value through corporate sustainability.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Blossom Condo at Fashion Beyond you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Blossom Condo at Fashion Beyond is located 2.1 km away from 7-Eleven Ramintra 101 (10912) and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Blossom Condo at Fashion Beyond, the 3 closest being:
- Namnam overflow money shop (selling flowers and ornamental plants) is 0.2 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- To there is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Go-Gui Flea Market is 5.7 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Blossom Condo at Fashion Beyond is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rosemary is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- ฺBizzie Dish @Siamese Blossom @ Fashion Plot B is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Khao Khong Southern Narathiwat is 84 m away (approx. 1 min. by car)
Nopparat Rajathanee Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.2 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Blossom Condo at Fashion Beyond are:
- Indy Trader Academy is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Indy Trader Academy (Indy Trader) is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- SamEnghome is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 24.9 km from Blossom Condo at Fashion Beyond and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.