- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Quintara Kynett Ratchada 12 is conveniently located just 90 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Quintara Kynett Ratchada 12, the 3 closest being:
- World Century Company Limited is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Ms Wat Malaploy is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Buy old symbols is 920 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Quintara Kynett Ratchada 12 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Grilled Pork with Milk is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Por Prateep Ayutthaya Boat Noodle is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Khun Ple Shop is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Guangzhou Huachiew Cancer Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 340 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Quintara Kynett Ratchada 12 are:
- Thailand Coaching Institute is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Triamudom Suksa Pattanakarn Ratchada School is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Montesori Pink Kindergarten is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.2 km from Quintara Kynett Ratchada 12 and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.