- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Capital Ekamai - Thonglor you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Capital Ekamai - Thonglor is conveniently located just 190 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Capital Ekamai - Thonglor, the 3 closest being:
- MaxValu Tanjai (Thru Thonglo) is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Park Tonglor Mart is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Capital Ekamai - Thonglor is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Fusio Ke Terrace Restaurant is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- limited partnership Relax Restaurant is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Starwares Company Limited is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Phra Crown Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 470 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Capital Ekamai - Thonglor are:
- TBS Thailand Bartending School is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Sunday Buddhism Study Center, Tax Tax is 840 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- What Pasee School is 770 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 24.0 km from The Capital Ekamai - Thonglor and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.