- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Hem 52 At Rama 9 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Hem 52 At Rama 9 is conveniently located just 150 m from 7-11 Branch 14717, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Hem 52 At Rama 9, the 3 closest being:
- Klongtan Railway Station Morning Market is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- GURUWAN.COM is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Baso Trading Enterprises Company Limited is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Hem 52 At Rama 9 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kitty is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Aunt Cat Food is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- H’Kwong Fish Balls Noodles is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
BDMS Training Center for Clinical Skills is the nearest health facility, which is 470 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Hem 52 At Rama 9 are:
- Donwittaya School is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Tender Loving Care International Child Center is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- The Royal College of Ophthalmologists of Thailand is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 23.9 km from Hem 52 At Rama 9 and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.