- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Elevate your superior living experience at Garden Asoke - Rama 9, a stylish low-rise condominium project that has been perfectly designed with premium furniture in decorating and has primarily prioritized the living area for maximum use. To accommodate different lifestyle needs, the project kindly provides a variety of room types ranging from studio to 2 bedroom units with unit areas from 26-78 square meters. Aside from that, it offers a comprehensive range of facilities set in the expansive common area designed to meet the needs of urban lifestyles, such as a large outdoor swimming pool, a fully equipped gym, a lush green garden, a children's playground, a 24-hour security system, and so on.
Moreover, the setting is surrounded by a variety of amenities, including popular shopping malls, well-known educational institutions, and high-quality healthcare facilities, such as CentralPlaza Grand Rama 9, Fortune Town, Terminal 21, Saint Dominic School, Don Bosco Technological College, Srinakharinwirot University Prasarnmit, Praram 9 Hospital, and Piyavate Hospital. It is also quickly accessible to everywhere via the Phra Ram 9 MRT and the Phetchaburi MRT.
Garden Asoke - Rama 9 is an 8-story low-rise condominium project consisting of 4 buildings and 630 residential units. It is located at Rim Khlong Prapa Road, Bang Kapi, Huai Khwang, Bangkok. The project was developed by AQ Estate and completed in 2009.
Room Types and Details
- Studio (26 sq.m)
- 1 Bedroom (33 sq.m)
- 2 Bedrooms (66 - 78 sq.m)
- Communal Pool
- Communal Gym
- Kids Playground
- Communal Garden Area
- Table Tennis Table
- Pool Table
- Key Card Access
- Car Parking
- CCTV (Video Surveillance)
- 24H Security System
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by car, you can start from Piyavate Hospital by heading north along the Khlong Samsen Road to continue onto Chaturathit Road with a distance of about 62 meters. Then, turn left at the 1st intersection to continue onto Chaturathit Road for about 750 meters, and turn left again. Afterward, continue driving for another 280 meters, and turn left again to continue for about 210 meters. Turn left again, continue driving for only 100 meters, and you will find the project on the right.
- To get to the project by public bus, you can take the MRT service and get off at the Phra Ram 9 MRT. When you leave the station, grab a motorbike or taxi service to continue to the project. The distance is approximately 2.3 kilometers or about 8 minutes to get there.
For us, we consider properties to be more than where you live, any project can be your home. But only few can be your profit when you need to move on to the next step of life.
Unconventionally Innovative Young at heart, full of creativity, innovative, fresh and vigorous
Smart & Useful Functional, practical, intelligent, witty, thoughtful, considerate
Modern & Elegant Well-designed, sophisticated, subtly stylish, harmonised simplicity
AQ Estate aim not only develop projects or build buildings, we plan your future. We believe in a philosophy of timeless yet functional design since, our goal is to create things that will stand the test of time, to provide our clients, their great investment returns.
Moreover, all goals will be achieved rightfully while our stakeholders will be treated with nothing but honesty.
To develop finest real estate projects to serve the current needs of market and those of the future
To be amongst Thailand’s leading real estate public listed companies
To provide exceptional management services to clients as in a service provider and also as in a business partner
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Garden Asoke - Rama 9 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Garden Asoke - Rama 9 is conveniently located just 130 m from Family Mart Kris Garden Rama 9, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Garden Asoke - Rama 9, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven RCA Block B branch is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven RCA is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- Kudsan Bakery & Coffee is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Garden Asoke - Rama 9 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- At RCA is 960 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Why Think.? is 4.5 km away (approx. 13 mins. by car)
- hoshu sushi japanese restaurant hoshu sushi is 990 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
RingMD is the nearest health facility, which is 4.4 km away (you can drive there in 13 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Garden Asoke - Rama 9 are:
- Wat Mani Phaisan Municipal School is 0 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- SYNTEC ACADEMY is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Bangkok Float Center is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 25.7 km from Garden Asoke - Rama 9 and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.