- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Aspire Rama 9, a modern condominium, is designed based on the concept of "Natural Wireframe" that perfectly combines urban living with natural green spaces by focusing on the placement of the building to get more shade from the trees and natural sunlight. This modern architecture condo can accommodate all residents' lifestyles with full facilities such as a swimming pool, a fitness center, a steam room, a garden, and a 24-hour security system.
Aspire Rama 9 is located in the heart of the Rama 9 area, surrounded by various amenities, including department stores, hospitals, shops, educational institutions, and government offices such as CentralPlaza Grand Rama 9, Fortune Town, SHOW DC, Phraram 9 Hospital, Srinakharinwirot University, etc. Furthermore, it provides convenient transportation and easy access to Phra Ram 9 MRT, Rama 9 Road, the Rama 9 Expressway, etc.
Aspire Rama 9 is located at Soi Rama 9, Yaek 2, Rama 9 Road, Bang Kapi, Huai Khwang, Bangkok. It is a high-rise condominium project with 2 buildings, 23 floors, and 25 floors with 663 residential units. The project was developed by AP (Thailand) and was completed in 2013.
Room Types and Details
- 1 Bedroom (32.2 – 39.2 sq.m.)
- 2 Bedrooms (49.2 – 66.2 sq.m.)
- Communal pool
- Communal gym
- Steam room
- Communal garden area
- On-site shop
- 24-hour security system
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by public transport, you can take the MRT. The nearest station is Phra Ram 9 MRT. Once you get off the station, head south on Ratchadaphisek Road for about 110 meters. Once you reach Rama 9 Intersection, turn left to enter Rama 9 Road and go straight for 230 meters. Then, turn right into Soi Rama 9, Yaek 2 for 100 meters; you will find the project right in front of you.
- To get to the project by car, you can start from Asok Montri Intersection by heading north on Asok Montri Road/Soi Sukhumvit 21 for 1.4 kilometers. Once you reach Asok-Phetchaburi Intersection, turn right to enter Phetchaburi Road/Phetchaburi Tad Mai Road. Continue straight for 550 meters and turn left onto Petch UThai road for 800 meters. Then, turn left onto Rama 9 Road for 300 meters and turn left into Soi Rama 9, Yaek 2 for 100 meters; you will find the project right in front of you.
AP (Thailand) Public Company Limited is a leading property development company, offering a wide range of residential properties for sale including townhouses, detached houses, semi detached house and condominiums. Each development project is located in a convenient residential neighbourhood or very close to the central business area, thus residents have easy access to various destinations. We accommodate the differing needs and lifestyles of residents and are committed to delivering quality design that fits in with the specific characteristics of each neighbourhood.
The company has an aspiration to develop high-quality residential properties located in the heart of the city or in great residential areas. In addition to potential locations in urban areas or near the public transport system, we focus on accommodating the needs of home buyers of each segment. Location, neighbourhood characteristics, individual needs and lifestyles are all taken into account in determining the optimal solution for our customers and ensuring the best possible properties, price range, brands and styles.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Aspire Rama 9 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Aspire Rama 9 is located 810 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Aspire Rama 9, the 3 closest being:
- 7-11 is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Family Mart is 430 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Aspire Rama 9 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Boat Noodle Soi 4. is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Rim Klong Kitchen is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Pai Wan, Cooked to order is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Dr. Rapeepun Kalayavinai is the nearest health facility, which is 760 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Aspire Rama 9 are:
- Pigusso Studio is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- cambodia is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- JT working is 0.8 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 26.0 km from Aspire Rama 9 and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.