- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Gusto Sathorn-Taksin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Gusto Sathorn-Taksin is conveniently located just 580 m from 7-Eleven Thoetthai 66 Branch (Rang Bua) (07887), which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Gusto Sathorn-Taksin, the 3 closest being:
- shop 108 connect is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- car is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Ms. Anuchitmao is good. is 5.9 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Gusto Sathorn-Taksin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Fried Fish Cake with Jirawat is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mokpang by Chinui Korean food Home cooking is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Cmos Homemade is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Elderly care center Soi 8 Intersection 3 is the nearest health facility, which is 4.9 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Gusto Sathorn-Taksin are:
- Satri Wat Apsornsawan School is 0.2 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- Non-Formal Education, Bang Wa District is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Wat Rangbua School is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 46.9 km from Gusto Sathorn-Taksin and it takes about 46 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.