- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Ekachai Condominium 2 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ekachai Condominium 2 is conveniently located just 360 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ekachai Condominium 2, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Kudsan Bakery & Coffee is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-ELEVEN is 610 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Ekachai Condominium 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- #Wengpochana is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Tom Yum Noodle with Pork Belly (Grandma's recipe) is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Delicious kraft is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Bangmod 3 Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.0 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ekachai Condominium 2 are:
- JK Computer School is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Prasert Sin Kindergarten is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Thonburi Attorney Office is 620 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 49.1 km from Ekachai Condominium 2 and it takes about 54 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.