- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Premsiri Boutique Park you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Premsiri Boutique Park is conveniently located just 460 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Premsiri Boutique Park, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Supalai Kaset Nawamin Branch is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Premsiri Boutique Park is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pa Pa Pao's Kitchen is 360 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Ruen Chompoo is 350 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Charcoal grilled pork by. Khun R. is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Kettip intatong is the nearest health facility, which is 890 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Premsiri Boutique Park are:
- Child Development Center, Department of the Army Strategy is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Mechanics Department is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Hundreds of B.B.A. is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 38.5 km from Premsiri Boutique Park and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.