- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Premio Vetro you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Premio Vetro is conveniently located just 40 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Premio Vetro, the 3 closest being:
- three holes is 580 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Amonphun Business is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- AK CAMPING is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Premio Vetro is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Qing Long Tea Room is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nutrition Glass Shop is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jae Crab Crispy Pork Belly 54 is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Faculty of Veterinary Science Kasetsart University is the nearest health facility, which is 1.9 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Premio Vetro are:
- Netlogic Training Center Company Limited is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Supannika Art School is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Showdolls Tutor is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Google Search Maps is located 2.8 km from Premio Vetro and it takes about 5 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.