- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at PHILO Ladprao 18 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
PHILO Ladprao 18 is conveniently located just 60 m from FamilyMart, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of PHILO Ladprao 18, the 3 closest being:
- OK Center Ladprao 18 is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- SIRIN'S is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Baristasmarket is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where PHILO Ladprao 18 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The BUSAN korean and thai food is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Like Kimci Latphrao 18 is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Aom Studio is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Eartone: Ear & Hearing Aids Medical Center (Lard Phrao Branch) is the nearest health facility, which is 510 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of PHILO Ladprao 18 are:
- Tutors Mate is 50 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Jodoi IT and Service Co., Ltd. is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Bangkok Service Cooking School is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Helipad is located 2.1 km from PHILO Ladprao 18 and it takes about 7 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.